Our Service Commitment to You
It is a privilege to assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Our purpose is to provide you with a trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly experience, as we guide you on all your financial-related matters.
The following are our formal commitments to you as our client:
- To provide you with advice and solutions that meet your objectives, and to work with you to understand, define and to achieve your goals.
- To answer all of your phone calls, emails, etc., within 24 hours.
- To administer your holdings efficiently and accurately at all times, and in the unlikely event of errors, to resolve those errors to your satisfaction immediately.
- To conduct a formal periodic review of your Financial Plan, in person, and to provide a summary of that review, in writing.
- To meet with you, in person, as often as you require or at least three times per year, either in my office or at your place of convenience.
- To proactively communicate with you by telephone or email, anytime that it is necessary, to provide valuable information about your holdings or on market conditions that will matter to you.
- To communicate with you about our regularly scheduled workshops, lunch and learn sessions or other events that will be of interest to you.
- To assist you in organizing and simplifying your key financial records to provide you with peace of mind, as well as providing your trusted family members an understanding of the process to follow should you need them involved in your financial affairs at any time in the future.
- To answer any questions that are even remotely financially related, or should we not be able to provide you the answer, to link you to one of our network of trusted associates, who can and will find you that answer.
These are our commitments to you, as a client at Wernham Wealth Management Inc., and my personal undertaking and responsibility to you, as your senior advisor.