EDWARD L WERNHAM BA CLU CFSB EPC
Retirement income and asset manager
“advice that is right on the money” – www.boomerwealthcoach.ca
- Recipient, National Quality Award
- Member in good standing of the Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Member in good standing of the Independent Financial Brokers of Canada
- Founding Professional Member, Advisors with Purpose
- Director, Canada, Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies 2004
- Qualifying and Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table
Community Service provided
- Chair, Terry Fox Run, City of London
- Chair, Middlesex London Health Unit.
- Chair, Medic Alert Campaign, City of London.
- Chair, London Transit Commission, City of London.
- Chair, Planning Committee, City of London.
- Chair, Environment and Transportation Committee, City of London. Chair, Downtown Committee, City of London.
- Chair, National Government Relations Committee, CUTA
- Chair, United Way Campaign (Insurance Section), Cityof London. Director, Covent Garden Parking Authority, City of London. Director, Madame Vanier Children’s Services.
- Member, Court of Revision, City of London.
- Member, London Downtown Board of Management.
Outstanding Young Londoner, 1982
- Honorary Citizen, City of Biloxi, Mississippi, USA 2001
Contributions to Profession
- National Director, Financial Advisors Association of Canada. Chair, National Marketing Practices Committee.
- Chair, National Publicity and Information Committee.
- Chair, National Ethics and Practice Committee.
- Chair, National Membership Committee. Chair, Ontario Council.
- Chair, Government Relations Committee for Ontario.
- Regional Co-Coordinator, Access to Parliament Program. President, Financial Advisors Association of Canada, London.