an actual client case –
We met in October of 2009.
Concerns with previous advisor:
- Volatility of returns on investments and
- poor service and
- high annual administration fees.
We created a Retirement Blueprint for his review
He joined our clientele on November 2, 2009,
transferring retirement assets of $353,987
- Income received in 2010 was $31,633.15
- Income received in 2011 was $32,003.06
- Income to be paid in 2012* is $32,277.33 (plus CPP and OAS in each year)
Death Benefit Guarantee today is $331,847
Guaranteed Withdrawal Benefit Base today is $382,800
With our service and advice, this client has guaranteed income for life, guaranteed Estate values, and is NOT stressed about the Market plummet this week.
As our client, you can sleep well tonight.
If you know of others who will not, tell them to OUTSOURCE THE STRESS – contact us at email@example.com
*(with a contractual increase in 2012 of $1,093.78, greater than the guarantee. A bonus of 19%)